Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EBaron Dripper

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

The ease of rebuild and being able to use just resistance wire appeals greatly to me, I just can't see myself joining resistance/non resistance wire, there is enough faffing about as it is....(now should that be FAFFing?) and twisting wire?..naw, would have to get a Zapper.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Yeah, faff's bad. Does your phone capitalise it too? FAFF. It just...it does it unless I stop it from doing it.

grindle wrote: »
    Yeah, faff's bad. Does your phone capitalise it too? FAFF. It just...it does it unless I stop it from doing it.
    Yeah it does for some weird reason.....WTF is FAFF.....googled it but none the wiser.....I like the word faffing, not sure about the doing it though....Ok, calling all FAFFS anonymous, all faffers unidentified, all faffeeroligists who have not come out......yet!.....there is a place here for you and you will be most welcome....after we fafferise you.....He he heeee....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Frigin Awesome Freedom Fighters!

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Frigin Awesome Freedom Fighters!
    :D. Love it ....just need to get a Che t-shirt with that on it.......ha ha haaaaa...

• Advertisement
Advertisement