Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation of e-fibre

Options
  • 25-11-2013 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

[font=Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About a week and a half ago a person from eircom called me and asked me if I would like to upgrade to E-fibre from my current eircom broadband package. I agreed and he said there would be no increase in my bill. So we set an installation date for today the 25th of November 2013.[/font][/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]On Friday just gone the 22nd of November 2013, I recieved two letters from eircom. Both were the same layout, welcoming me to E-Fibre with a booklet in each letter. both of these letters are dated the 15th of November 2013. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]However, the two letters are addressed to me but have 2 different account numbers, order numbers, and on one letter it says I'll be paying 40 p/m and the other letter says I'll be paying 50p/m. I have no idea whats happening.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]to add to this I took today off work to wait for someone to come out and install this e-fibre and no one arrived.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I called 1901 about an hour ago and spoke to 'Juliet' who wasn't that helpful. She told me that I probably rang up twice and placed two orders by mistake! I never called eircom once, they called me, and only once.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I still don't know whats going on, 1, wether or not I'm getting e-fibre 2, why i'm quoted two different prices on these two different letters and why no one showed up to install e-fibre as previously planned.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Is this a common issue? [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

[font=Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About a week and a half ago a person from eircom called me and asked me if I would like to upgrade to E-fibre from my current eircom broadband package. I agreed and he said there would be no increase in my bill. So we set an installation date for today the 25th of November 2013.[/font][/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]On Friday just gone the 22nd of November 2013, I recieved two letters from eircom. Both were the same layout, welcoming me to E-Fibre with a booklet in each letter. both of these letters are dated the 15th of November 2013. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]However, the two letters are addressed to me but have 2 different account numbers, order numbers, and on one letter it says I'll be paying 40 p/m and the other letter says I'll be paying 50p/m. I have no idea whats happening.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]to add to this I took today off work to wait for someone to come out and install this e-fibre and no one arrived.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I called 1901 about an hour ago and spoke to 'Juliet' who wasn't that helpful. She told me that I probably rang up twice and placed two orders by mistake! I never called eircom once, they called me, and only once.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I still don't know whats going on, 1, wether or not I'm getting e-fibre 2, why i'm quoted two different prices on these two different letters and why no one showed up to install e-fibre as previously planned.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Is this a common issue? [/font]
    Hi Staff Sergeant

Can you send us a PM with your full address and name the order was placed under. I was checking a previous case we have logged for your username. we just want to insure the details are correct.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement