Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport Lounges

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi paddyjoe183

Thanks for getting in touch.

One of the many benefits to the Gold Visa Business Credit Card is the access to the Aer Lingus Gold Circle Lounges and priority check in. For more information on this credit card, please call Credit Card Services on 0818 251 251.

For details on all bank account products you can contact your local Bank of Ireland branch and a representative will be happy to talk you through their benefits.

To find the contact details for your branch please see the following link

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

Hi paddyjoe183

Thanks for getting in touch.

One of the many benefits to the Gold Visa Business Credit Card is the access to the Aer Lingus Gold Circle Lounges and priority check in. For more information on this credit card, please call Credit Card Services on 0818 251 251.

For details on all bank account products you can contact your local Bank of Ireland branch and a representative will be happy to talk you through their benefits.

To find the contact details for your branch please see the following link

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Elaine
    Hi Elaine.

I would only be willing to move to BOI if I could get the airport lounges, can this be done through BOI having certain products? I would be signing up as a single member and do not have my own business so it wouldnt be a business acct!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Paddyjoe183,

Thank you for considering Bank of Ireland for your new account.

The Aer Lingus Gold Circle Lounge access is only available on a Gold Visa Business Credit Card. There are many other benefits available on personal Credit Cards. For further information on this, please see the following link.

We would suggest that you speak to a representative in your local branch who can advise you on benefits like this, for personal bank account holders.

Thanks
    Elaine

Hi Paddyjoe183,

Thank you for considering Bank of Ireland for your new account.

The Aer Lingus Gold Circle Lounge access is only available on a Gold Visa Business Credit Card. There are many other benefits available on personal Credit Cards. For further information on this, please see the following link.

We would suggest that you speak to a representative in your local branch who can advise you on benefits like this, for personal bank account holders.

Thanks
    Elaine
    Hi Elaine, 

As stated, I wouldnt be moving to BOI unless they offered the airport lounges, I moved away from yourselves a long time ago and wont be returning anytime soon unless I got a good deal wiith regards to airport lounges or priority passes

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Hi,

Im aware certain banks offer customers airport lounges passes if they hold a certain type of an account, do BOI offer this? 

I seen something about business accounts airport lounges but cant see it in the normal accounts package....

https://businessbanking.bankofireland.com/payments-and-cards/cards/gold-visa-business-card/
    Hi Mate...

Did you ever get sorted in the end for Airport Lounge access with a Bank in Ireland?

• Advertisement

Hi,

Im aware certain banks offer customers airport lounges passes if they hold a certain type of an account, do BOI offer this? 

I seen something about business accounts airport lounges but cant see it in the normal accounts package....

https://businessbanking.bankofireland.com/payments-and-cards/cards/gold-visa-business-card/
    Hi Mate...

Did you ever get sorted in the end for Airport Lounge access with a Bank in Ireland?
    Nah not a thing :(

danske bank had it with their credit cards free of charge but by the time I got the account opened they closed down their personal banking :(

Advertisement