Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable hairdressers in Limerick?

• 25-11-2013 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Hi I know this has been asked many times before, but my regular hairdresser is going on maternity leave, and relocating also. So will need a new stylist in the new year. I'm wondering who the nice and affordable one's around town are? I'm very much a conversationalist and like chat, as well as someone good at hairdressing and well we all want it as cheap as we can, I think E40 is the most I'd pay for a cut, (was paying E30), and I usually need a colour as well.

I'd appreciate suggestions.

Danke schoen

K:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

I read this as "adorable hairdressers" :D

Feel free to recommend either haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

There's a lovely Polish girl in Wickham St and she's only €15 on certain days, she's really friendly and very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I go to Siobhan Hogan in Shannon Banks. She is €55 for a colour & I've never met a better colourist. I've found her to be a very good hairdresser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

kiersm wrote: »
    I go to Siobhan Hogan in Shannon Banks. She is €55 for a colour & I've never met a better colourist. I've found her to be a very good hairdresser

+1 for Siobhan
    Always a good chat when in for the cut n colour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭Miss Congeniality

Is that Siobhan's Hair Salon in st.munchins drive ??? Also looking for good hairdresser - Thanks :)

• Advertisement

Yes I have her phone number if you want it. She's vv good at what she does

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Where in the city are you?

As I said earlier Siobhan is in Shannon Banks in Corbally

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    There's a lovely Polish girl in Wickham St and she's only €15 on certain days, she's really friendly and very good.

where in wickham st is she?!i like the sounds of that price ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

you wha? wrote: »
    where in wickham st is she?!i like the sounds of that price ;)

Across from AllStar

• Advertisement
Advertisement