Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sim for electric gates

Options
  • 25-11-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

very frustrated, have a meteor sim in our gsm gate controller unit. discoverd that the call catcher with meteor was jamming the unit, got that removed finally and all has been well for the last 3 weeks until this evening, when I call the gates, instead of one ring and it disconnecting and the gates open,,, the number is answered and Im told, the number you have dialled cannot accept your call, please hang up and try again later. Been on to meteor and they have assured me the call catcher is de-activated and there is credit on the card - no further help....

anyone here had experience with sims and gsm gate controller units.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Have you tried another sim?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 shinabhil

No, was hoping not to have to. I think whats happening is meteor is sending special offer texts to the sim and its jamming the unit,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

With an O2 sim you can go on line and stop these type messages being sent to the sim.

Advertisement