Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Doctor Who Moments

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

No 'may's here, I openly whooped when I heard his voice. The following 3 minutes were watched with a gigantic grin on my face. Continuity, Schmontinuity - it was a fantastic cameo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Ring4Fea

Tomb of the Cybermen: "You will be like us. You will become one of us..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

Zoe's spectacular backside as she clings to the Tardis console. There is a god...

(go to 19:50 approx :P)

*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭badger57

That one with the Daleks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

badger57 wrote: »
    That one with the Daleks...

Yes! Fantastic moment. One of the best. Best by miles. Awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Loved this speech in the Rings of Akhaten

and his final few lines before 11's regen were pretty awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭WomanSkirtFan8

ebbsy wrote: »
    The Doctor's phone conversation with John Simm's Master.

How about Tom Baker in DOTD ? Made me smile.

yes absolutely! One of the best highlights of the 50th anniversary special. I was kicking the side of my bed when I saw that! Amazing when you consider the fact that he hadn't been in Doctor Who since 1981! (32 years!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,223 ✭✭✭✭flazio

yes absolutely! One of the best highlights of the 50th anniversary special. I was kicking the side of my bed when I saw that! Amazing when you consider the fact that he hadn't been in Doctor Who since 1981! (32 years!)

Depends on your definition of being 'in' Doctor Who, he started playing the role again on Audio in 2010, initially for BBC Audio/AudioGo before moving to Big Finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭WomanSkirtFan8

flazio wrote: »
    Depends on your definition of being 'in' Doctor Who, he started playing the role again on Audio in 2010, initially for BBC Audio/AudioGo before moving to Big Finish.

I was referring to when he was last in Doctor Who on television. (i.e. "Logopolis" (c. 1981)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,223 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I was referring to when he was last in Doctor Who on television. (i.e. "Logopolis" (c. 1981)

Quite rightly skipping over Dimensions in Time ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement