Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PA Speaker Steel Mesh

• 25-11-2013 11:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭

Where can i get it?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭sundodger5

i assume its the front grille from a cabinet? if so i think Maplins do them, i am sure you will get better suggestions but that is what popped into my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

You can buy generic steel mesh in any good hardware store and cut to fit. Normally comes un-finished so a few cans of Matt Black spray paint to finish the job. If its an exact re-fit your looking for then email the maker of the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Normally comes un-finished so a few cans of Matt Black spray paint to finish the job. /QUOTE]

Personally, I think it would look the business with the shiny steel / metal grill :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Well it certainly be one of a kind. I made a stencil of my bands logo and sprayed it on a grill. Looked well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭cordragza

cheers folks

• Advertisement
Advertisement