Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much is my iPhone worth?

• 25-11-2013 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I'm selling my 4S to buy a 5S within the next month and I'm wondering what a fair price to charge is. It's in perfect working condition although it is 2 years old, 32 GB and the only defect is a small scratch on the screen (about 0.5 cm long). I plan to include charger, headphones and the couple of cases I have for it. Is €300 a fair price?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I'm selling my 4S to buy a 5S within the next month and I'm wondering what a fair price to charge is. It's in perfect working condition although it is 2 years old, 32 GB and the only defect is a small scratch on the screen (about 0.5 cm long). I plan to include charger, headphones and the couple of cases I have for it. Is €300 a fair price?

Check out adverts.ie and compare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

If it's unlocked then it's probably worth more. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I sold my 4s 16gb unlocked & in great condition with original box & accessories, a few weeks ago for €300 on eBay. Should be looking at €320-350 with a scratch on the screen IMO. It's up to you really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I sold my iPhone 4, 8GB with original box and accessories for €200 yesterday. The phone was immaculate and locked to Three, you should get nearer to €300 for yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

CJC999 wrote: »
    I sold my iPhone 4, 8GB with original box and accessories for €200 yesterday. The phone was immaculate and locked to Three, you should get nearer to €300 for yours.
    i would have bought that for 205euro

• Advertisement

yea 300 seems about right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Shabaz50 wrote: »
    i would have bought that for 205euro

Damn...missed out on a fiver!!

CJC999 wrote: »
    Damn...missed out on a fiver!!
    might even have given you 210

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

300 is ok for it. Although you want to advertise it at 400 to let it off at 300!

400 might put them off and where do are you gonna sell it

• Advertisement
Advertisement