Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Marquee Cork

Options
  • 26-11-2013 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,419 ✭✭✭✭

whats the venue like thinking of going to Bryan Adams but dont knw to get Seated or standing tickets.

Will be a bit late going online thursday morning whats the likelyhood of it selling out early ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,773 ✭✭✭lertsnim

How much are tickets for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    whats the venue like thinking of going to Bryan Adams but dont knw to get Seated or standing tickets.

Will be a bit late going online thursday morning whats the likelyhood of it selling out early ??

Its a big tent. You just get a ticket and you can sit or stand, which is very handy. Don't go in expecting the best sound. Seating is at back and sides, but it isn't too big so you won't be too far away from the stage.

Get in early and you've the choice of seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Thats incorrect, you can buy seating or standing tickets.

Its not open unreserved seating.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Maybe it depends on the gig. At zz top anyone could go anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

What normally happens, though I haven't been to a LATM in years, is that the people with seated tickets sneak into the standing area and vice versa...

Sadly the line up has been steadily declining over the years. Fleet Foxes and the National were the last two acts that made my ears perk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Jason Derulo playing June 26th

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

Hi any idea on price for Bryan Adams live in Marquee?

ta

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

TIERED SEATING
    €70.50

STANDING
    €65.50

• Registered Users Posts: 9,773 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Ugh. Will give that a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Jason Derulo playing June 26th

I think that's a good announcement...if you're into that kind of music? Really, I have no idea. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement