Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant login to my Eircom

Options
  • 26-11-2013 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

I havent been able to access my Eircom since yesterday

You are here: eircom.net homepage  »  My eircom

eircom 404 error page

Is it only me or are others having similar issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Maybe there doing maintenance for efibre customers?
    Hope so anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

dont know.. strange that there is no announcement if its down, what makes me think that it is just me.
    Im not an eFibre customer.. (not sure how much longer im Eircom customer at all, if my problem is not solved.. was promised by Eircom to be contacted within 24hrs last thursday, still waiting for that contact..find my another thread ab. it in Eircom forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 wandering monk

If you mean your email, they changed my password last week, just try putting a 1 at the end of your password and see if that works. Same happened to Nagel last year and he put me straight,

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

If you mean your email, they changed my password last week, just try putting a 1 at the end of your password and see if that works. Same happened to Nagel last year and he put me straight,
    Nope, the My Eircom where you can pay your bills etc, but just checked and was able to login again.

Advertisement