Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer repairs in Callan area

Options
  • 26-11-2013 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Sort of help, please have an HP which has decided to shut down so much so I cannot get in to alter any dates, is there a reliable soul who is a wizard on these computers, otherwise it will mean yet another new one, the HP is 2 years old.
    Fuzzy Foxy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Davaeo09

Sort of help, please have an HP which has decided to shut down so much so I cannot get in to alter any dates, is there a reliable soul who is a wizard on these computers, otherwise it will mean yet another new one, the HP is 2 years old.
    Fuzzy Foxy

Owen Hennesy is brilliant. Runs the phone shop on John St and is living in Callan. He is very tech savvy. Definitely the best out there. Not sure how best to contact him unless ya want to drop into his shop? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Appreciated, yes Owen apparently comes very recommended, will contact him asap, keep you posted, thanks.
    Relieved foxy

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

If you are still stuck I can help out. I have over 15 years under my belt in the computer industry.

Advertisement