Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A list of official representatives?

Options
  • 26-11-2013 12:06pm

This is something that occurred to me from reading a thread over in Personal Issues. I think outside discussion of threads posted over there is against the rules, so I won't go into details.

Is there a list of official representatives that exist inside of boards? I know some have their own Talk To forums, with one or two having none but still having the Official Rep in their name. But is there somewhere to go to see a full list of these? I think such a list would be useful to have in areas like Consumer Issues, Banking, and Personal Issues.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Evelyn Cusack

You're just being annoying and making work for people.

Mods - please lock this thread.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You're just being annoying and making work for people.

Mods - please lock this thread.

If you have an issue with a post, please report it. Otherwise please keep your unhelpful comments to yourself.

To answer the original question, I'm not aware of there being a complete list, but it is possible that one of the tech guys would be able to extract a list based on the usergroup.

Would it be possible to have it similar to the banlist, where there'd be a URL that would direct you to the full list? Perhaps also another link to the Talk To forum, if they have one. I just think something like that would be extremely useful for users.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As I said, it would be one for the tech guys, so I'll move this thread to Site development and see what they say.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement