Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiga 500 stuff/Zelda merch *urgent-ish*

Options
  • 26-11-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭

So I'm taking part in another secret Santa, and have to get Amiga 500 stuff or any Zelda merch. I haven't a clue about the Amiga so if anyone has any games or accessories up for grabs please let me know, as I need to get it sent by the 10th. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

I have just got an Amiga 500 which I think I wanna part with - still need to test it though. Interested in the system or just merch?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    I have just got an Amiga 500 which I think I wanna part with - still need to test it though. Interested in the system or just merch?

I've to post it to the uk, and I'd assume he has one already as he's looking for games, but let me know if you want to get rid anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Ah, you looking for fancy extras so :) prob not the Amiga pack for you so

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Rise of the Robots on the amiga is always a crowd pleaser.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Rise of the Robots on the amiga is always a crowd pleaser.

I have the ten million floppy disk version for the Amiga :)
    Been meaning to burn all these RotR versions I have(and the book) in some sort of sacrificial fire for some time now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Atari ST is a pretty good accessory if you got an Amiga.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Atari ST is a pretty good accessory if you got an Amiga.

That's actually one thing I don't have a working version of, an Atari ST.
    I must remedy that in the new year and pick one up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement