Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweeneys Men LP Cover Found

• 26-11-2013 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

LP Cover found at Sweenys Men show at Vicar Street from Friday 22 November. If you lost this contact me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 Hen Harrier

From Andy Irvine's Facebook page

At the recent Sweeneys Men gig in Vicar Street, a man asked us to sign a couple of old LPs that he had and was very proud of. We signed them in the interval and left them on the front of the stage for him to collect. Well, they were nicked or taken by mistake by someone else and he is a bit distraught as they are irreplaceable.[B] I would beg the person who took them to return them to me ℅ Vicar Street. Thanks.[/B]

• Registered Users Posts: 38 crocadile dunde

From Andy Irvine's Facebook page

At the recent Sweeneys Men gig in Vicar Street, a man asked us to sign a couple of old LPs that he had and was very proud of. We signed them in the interval and left them on the front of the stage for him to collect. Well, they were nicked or taken by mistake by someone else and he is a bit distraught as they are irreplaceable.[B] I would beg the person who took them to return them to me ℅ Vicar Street. Thanks.[/B]

Thank you very much for showing me this as it has put me on track to getting the property back to its owner, i have contacted Mr Irvine and the property is back at vicar street to be returned. Thanks again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 Hen Harrier

That's great

Advertisement