Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet(up to €80)

Options
  • 26-11-2013 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,151 ✭✭✭✭

Need a Tablet for an 8 year old. Max Budget they have is €80.

That DX Extreme thing is never coming so I need an Alternative. Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,143 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This, from my limited knowledge, seems to a be a decent enough model for the price. Not sure about delivery costs to here or indeed if they deliver here at all but parcel motel should get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭MooShop

Was just browsing tablets for my sister and saw this; thought it might be suitable for what you are looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭cdebru

http://www.currys.ie/Product/KOBO-Arc-7-Tablet-16-GB/320741/7.18

A little over your budget but with the €10 rebate it is only €9.95 over for a dual core 1.5 ghz with a 1 gb of ram and 1280 x 800 HD screen. Fairly sturdy as well if it is intended for an 8 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,143 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This tablet is sold by a marketplace seller and fulfilled by Amazon. It should work out around €74 with delivery free to here afaik.

I have bought the same tablet from another seller on Amazon and only managed to get a brief look at it but it certainly looks the part and has a decent spec. Probably as good as what you'll get for the money.

The model linked to above by cdebru looks to be good value also.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

this is the cheapest tablet you can get your kids that is cheap fantastic and works great...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAPACITIVE-DUAL-CORE-7-MULTI-TOUCH-ANDROID-4-2-2-ALL-WINNER-A20-TABLET-COMPUTER-/290960863754
    Beer Baron wrote: »
    Need a Tablet for an 8 year old. Max Budget they have is €80.

That DX Extreme thing is never coming so I need an Alternative. Suggestions?

• Advertisement
Advertisement