Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Store - Black Friday this Friday

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I am not happy i didn't see the Black Friday offer on the Apple Store! Feck it anyway, feel like a mug having to pay full price now!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

mutley18 wrote: »
    I am not happy i didn't see the Black Friday offer on the Apple Store! Feck it anyway, feel like a mug having to pay full price now!

You'll feel even worse knowing Harvey Norman had a one day sale yesterday selling iPad air's for €440 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

mutley18 wrote: »

Are PC World/Currys still doing the cash back offer? You were able to save €20 - €50 from them depending on which iPad you got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

DubDJ wrote: »
    Are PC World/Currys still doing the cash back offer? You were able to save €20 - €50 from them depending on which iPad you got.

Will have a look into that, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

UPS??? My package was delivered by TNT. Fairly sure UPS's merger with TNT never went through so it's odd that there are separate couriers...

The merger didn't go through.

TNT and UPS both deliver for Apple in Ireland, have done for a few years now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 ekelly17

New MacBook Pro expected this Friday 6th. Glad I availed of the Black Friday deal.:D

Advertisement