Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please, Cheap Pick'n'Mix in Dublin?

Options
  • 26-11-2013 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Looking to make up bags of Pick'n'Mix for the kids for Christmas.

Any places to get good value in Dublin? Or online?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think you'll have better luck with this in the Dublin City forum.

Moved from Snacks & Sweets.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Big bags of sweets in LIDL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

The discount shop beside Iceland in the Ilac does relatively cheap pick & mix, can't remember the price off the top of my head but you fill those big paper cups and pay per cup size rather than weight.

Definitely agree with Spurious though, you'll save lots of money just buying bags of sweets and putting them into cute stripey bags to make it look like pick & mix, you can get them on ebay for pretty cheap because people use them as wedding favours

$T2eC16VHJGQFFh02IO),BRyWqUb7Yg~~60_12.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

+1 on making your own.

Ikea have Christmas popcorn bags. 12 for €3 - decorated with Santa. Them Lidl, Aldi, Dealz and similar are your friends. Buy jumbo bags & mix them up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Markets on Meath St

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

sullivlo wrote: »
    Ikea have Christmas popcorn bags. 12 for €3 - decorated with Santa.

I was about to buy these the other day until I realised, I'm fairly sure they're airplane sick bags, with Santa printed on them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭afatbollix

I was about to buy these the other day until I realised, I'm fairly sure they're airplane sick bags, with Santa printed on them!

I don't think Ikea would sell a used sick bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

We bought them and they are perfect for sweets!

And sure if they're sick bags, even better - means that when the kids eat too much and the inevitable puking occurs, you can reuse the bag!! :)

Advertisement