Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

left 4 dead 2

• 26-11-2013 5:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere to get this cheap? Never played it and a group of mates were looking for a decent multiplayer game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

it's 20 quid on steam - but you could probably pick up a copy in a brick and mortar shop for cheaper. Or hang on for a steam sale, afaik there's one pretty soon for thanksgiving/black friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

there might be a steam sale starting very very soon, so I'd wait a little bit and if a sale crops up, you'll get it in the sale for a fiver or maybe even 2.50

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

there might be a steam sale starting very very soon

Will I start the thread :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

As with above, Valve will put their titles on Sale within the next few weeks on a Steam Sale, L4D1 + 2 will be 5 euro or so. You will probably be able to buy a bundle (4 copies) for 15 euro.
    I nearly guarantee it

And no....no thread yet please :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

yeah it's 4.99 on steam atm

• Advertisement
Advertisement