Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches in galway

Options
  • 26-11-2013 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I am looking for some price information on creches in galway city......going to have to send the little one in a few months (she will be 5 months by then) and would love to hear from people who have or have friends with children in creches about town.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Hi,

I am looking for some price information on creches in galway city......going to have to send the little one in a few months (she will be 5 months by then) and would love to hear from people who have or have friends with children in creches about town.

Thanks in advance!!

Where in Galway suits? East or West side of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 myvodkalovesme

i live in doughiska but my partner works in newcastle (and myself in the city centre) so i am open to creches anywhere around those areas

Advertisement