Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I re-register a Uk reg range rover in Ireland

Options
  • 26-11-2013 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everybody,
    I will be moving back to Ireland shortly and I have a 2004 3.0 V6 diesel Range Rover that I want to bring with me. Can anyone tell me where I can get info on how to re-register it or better still, How can I register it as a commercial vehicle in Ireland?
    revenue.ie is no help as this model range rover is not listed and the horrible bag that I spoke to in the revenue call centre said if its not on their website it can't be registered in this country but still a range rover dealer said that they sell then in Ireland. The dealer said to get in contact with the revenue because he wasn't sure how to re-register it as a commercial vehicle.
    Can anybody help me with some info?
    Yours,
    patdoll

Comments

Advertisement