Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA Investment & Life Assurance

Options
  • 26-11-2013 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,
    How is everyone finding study for the QFAs in January? I'm finding it eally tough to focus. Starting to think maybe I took on too much by doing two at once...
    Fingers crossed I manage to pull it together!

If anyone has past papers for the QFA in investments and the QFA in life assurance I would be ever so grateful if you could send them my way!
    All they have on the site are sample papers and not actual papers.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

Hey Batman,

I have completed Life Assurance, it was fine. Life & Loans were the easiest is have done to date. I am currently studying Investments.
    I think it is to your advantage that you are completing these 2 modules together as there seems to a few overlapping items, as many Life Policies would be similar to Investment policies or would work of the same premise. The take-a-test feature or the LIA website will put you through your paces at first, but will become predictable after a while.
    You will be ok, the material is not that complex but you do have to know your stuff, so get studying and good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 batman007

Hey IK09,

Thank you for the words of encouragement. :)

I just need to focus on the task at hand and leave the worry behind.

Advertisement