Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco and verified by visa

Options
  • 26-11-2013 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

Can anyone who shops online with tesco confirm or not whether the box pops up for the last part of the transaction, ie"Verified by Visa".I am having difficulties for the past 2 weeks whereby this box is not coming up.

Now its a new card I got with another account of mine.The previous bank card I was using always had this box pop up, but this one does not and the store are always ringing me to say my payment will not go through.

Strange thing is it did work twice at first, but since then it wont.I can withdraw or lodge money at the bank ATM, but not online transactions.I am also getting the confirmation email from tesco with the list of groceries etc on it, so you would assume that the payment had gone through, but it hasnt.....:confused:

I was on to the bank and tesco themselves, and they cant see any problem.

Another thing, I took out money on Saturday just to confirm that I could and checking the online facility in the bank the balance amount is registered, but up at the top of the page it still says that there is one "pending" transaction, ie Saturdays withdrawal.If its registered, why is it still pending?

Advertisement