Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete unprofessional

Options
  • 26-11-2013 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone else had billing payments issues with EI. I'd be here all day if I was to go into it. But I'm getting different bill due dates from the customer service department.
    Now I'm left with the possibility of 2 bills running close together on the run up to Christmas - complete disaster.
    I just want them to get the bill due dates right and actually get the bills paid. It's not as if we are over due.
    It's bills for July and August that we are trying to pay, that will give an idea of the length of time this is taking.

Anyone else with these issues?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Aidanc81,

I sincerely apologise for any confusion which has been caused, if you would like us to look into your account for you please feel free to PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

If you would like some confirmation regarding your billing or other account details, please let us know, we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aidanc81

Hi Aidanc81,

I sincerely apologise for any confusion which has been caused, if you would like us to look into your account for you please feel free to PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

If you would like some confirmation regarding your billing or other account details, please let us know, we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Hi Aoife,
    Thanks but I'm currently in touch with your customer care.
    This morning I got my next gas bill notification. This is exactly what I knew would happen. One bill on top of another before Christmas and the money for the first bill not taken.
    I really do think Electric Ireland should make my first bill
    Complimentary because of all this. It's a small bill as well, so would not break ye.
    Very frustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Aidanc81,

If you think that you will have difficulty arranging payment for these bills, then we would be happy to set up a weekly installment plan for you to manage your balance. I'm afraid without any details of your account I can't comment on your account specifically.

I understand you are dealing with this issue with another department, but please let us know if we can help you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement