Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 week old teething?

Options
  • 26-11-2013 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Hi my 6 week old daughter has literally turned into an antichrist the last 2 days,she is screaming till she's blue in the face for a few hours and I'm seeing signs of a small rash on her face,could she be teething this early?
    Is it ok to give her some calpol?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Hi my 6 week old daughter has literally turned into an antichrist the last 2 days,she is screaming till she's blue in the face for a few hours and I'm seeing signs of a small rash on her face,could she be teething this early?
    Is it ok to give her some calpol?

I don't think she's teething - more likely to be wind/colic. Try making sure she's well burped after feeding, you can use infacol if you feel she needs help getting the wind up. The rash could be any number if things, but young babies do tend to get spots - google infant acne, milk spots and cradle cap. You can't give calpol until she's three months old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Unfortunately we can't give medical advice, get the rash checked out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement