Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics and GIFS not appearing.

Options
  • 26-11-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭

Some pictures and GIFS are not appearing for me on threads in CVPL and some other forums. I've tried different browsers to no avail. Am I the only 1 experiencing this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Might be better to post this in Site Development. Here's the link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=228

Try to post some more info there too, including some links to the posts you're having trouble with. That'll make it easier and faster for the guys to find the problem.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

You could throw up some links to posts where images aren't appearing for you here, too. It's quite likely something else other than a site-issue.

Images get moved, incorrectly added, blocked from being linked to, etc.

If you're in work, it's very possible that your company have blocked whatever sites the images are being hosted on. Happens to me a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

as whoopsy said above or if youre at home and have some type of netgranny for kids set up.I had K-9 child protection running and it had a lot of the pics in ylyl blocked.

Advertisement