Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Group

Options
  • 26-11-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I am a beginner at running and i was looking to see if anyone knew of any running group around the claregalway/corrandulla area. Fit4life in galway doesnt suit and i dont know of any other.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sadnav

its a bit of a distance I suppose,but there is an athletics club in Craughwell (www.craughwellac.com).

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭galwayfreak

ya craughwell is a good bit away too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,299 ✭✭✭ariana`

Claregalway has an athletics club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭8kvscdpglqnyr4

I think Amphibian King in Oranmore have regular Sat morning runs
    http://www.amphibiankinggalway.ie/
    Might be worth turning up and you might meet people from the claregalway/corrandulla area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

I think Amphibian King in Oranmore have regular Sat morning runs
    http://www.amphibiankinggalway.ie/
    Might be worth turning up and you might meet people from the claregalway/corrandulla area.

Thanks for picking this out Alexzander Shy Organist. The Zero2-5k group is run on Saturday mornings but at the moment it is a regular New Year thing, we don't run this year round for 9 or 10 weeks.

OP I would recommend checking out the CRH club and see if there is a Fit4Life group in the area. Otherwise put a post up in the shop and see if there are many like minded individuals who'd join you on a casual run occasionally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭galwayfreak

AKW wrote: »
    Thanks for picking this out divil_a_bit. The Zero2-5k group is run on Saturday mornings but at the moment it is a regular New Year thing, we don't run this year round for 9 or 10 weeks.

OP I would recommend checking out the CRH club and see if there is a Fit4Life group in the area. Otherwise put a post up in the shop and see if there are many like minded individuals who'd join you on a casual run occasionally.

thanks

let me know when ye are starting up again . i am hoping to aim for a half marathon this year

Advertisement