Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of game would you call this..

• 26-11-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

So my friend linked this game to me yesterday and I have to say I love it!! :D

http://www.starwhal.com/

I want to know what type of category would you class this game as, the type that would be a LAN/Competitive type??

I love fun competitive games and I want to find others like this that when you play you get a rush a adrenalin :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

i have no idea.

just the tip rofl

im guessing you need two players on the one keyboard at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 BolaGaming

Yeah 2 poeple, I started playing in college in class and within 30min everyone was playing with each other, It was so much fun :L haha

I want to find other games like it (don't think there is) but I have no idea what to look for or what type of same to search google. :P
    I tried competitive games and stuff like it, but just ending up with MLG and the likes... :/

Advertisement