Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I dry my bloody washing!

Options
  • 27-11-2013 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys, I have searched everywhere for an answer but to no avail. I have no problem washing my clothes but I can't find anywhere that provides a self service coin operated machine. I just want to throw my clothes in a dryer and sit there for a bit and take em out myself. I live in Santry. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Hey guys, I have searched everywhere for an answer but to no avail. I have no problem washing my clothes but I can't find anywhere that provides a self service coin operated machine. I just want to throw my clothes in a dryer and sit there for a bit and take em out myself. I live in Santry. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Why would you want to dry washing that is still bloody?
    Who did you kill?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Why would you want to dry washing that is still bloody?
    Who did you kill?

Its cranberry juice, very tricky stuff to clean. Just ask mr P Bateman of Midtown

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

a launderette?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

a launderette?

No doubt what the OP is looking for. Point being, it's difficult to find a self service launderette in Dublin. It's all "leave your clothes and come back tomorrow", or maybe same day at a cost.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's a place in Phibsboro does self service afaik, about 50m from Doyle's corner, in the direction of Cabra.

**edit There used to be another down opposite the Brian Boru, but I'm not sure if it's still there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

spurious wrote: »
    There's a place in Phibsboro does self service afaik, about 50m from Doyle's corner, in the direction of Cabra.

**edit There used to be another down opposite the Brian Boru, but I'm not sure if it's still there.

The one across from the Brian Boru is definitely gone.

Bubbles in Finglas do self service I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

dorset street , opposite kavanaghs hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

spurious wrote: »

Yea,Not sure if its still open but there seating inside and appears to be what your looking for.

Google Streetview

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Lad Of Banter

Do laundrettes take in bed sheets and towels & if so, how much to get 5 towels and 2 sets of bed sheets washed and dried? Dublin 6

Advertisement