Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cz p07 duty or makarov pistol

• 27-11-2013 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Looking for c02 Makarov or cz p07 duty c02

will pay cash and or have full working ak spetsnaz with high cap and battery for trade

also have ak vest for trade

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tyskie2011

any1 with these for sale? or swap for spetsnaz?

bump

looking for CZ P07 duty c02 pistol

bump

bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I've got a CZ pistol that I don't use. All my other pistols are green gas and are Marui models and so work well in all temperatures. I bought the CO2 CZ as a back up in my early days of airsofting as I was told my green gas pistols wouldn't work well in low winter temperatures. However I've never had an issue with them so the CZ has had very little use, ie never skirmished, just done some plinking in the back garden. At most it's only had about 100 bb's through it.

Bought it in Airsofteire a year ago. Still in original box and comes with 2 mags. I'd be looking for cash as I have enough guns. PM me if you're interested.

The model I have is on the Airsoftguns.ie website, ie ASG CZ75 P-07 GBB (CO2).

sounds good id def like to see it before any buying if its ok. what sort of price would you sell for? and where bouts are you in Dublin im in dun laoghaire

tyskie2011 wrote: »
    sounds good id def like to see it before any buying if its ok. what sort of price would you sell for? and where bouts are you in Dublin im in dun laoghaire

No problem mate. I can post up a few pics tomorrow and if you're still interested, we can meet. I live in Kildare but have a car so can travel. As for the price, like I said, it's practically brand new, never skirmished and comes with the two mags. I think I have a few CO2 cap lets that I'd throw in as well. Price new was €118 for the gun and extra mag, so have a think about it and see what you can come up with. I won't be greedy as I don't use this gun and it's only gathering dust. However I don't want to give it away either :-D

are you sure it was 118 for the gun and 1 extra mag , not 2 mag extra? this is the current price for it right now for the gun and 2 extra mags new

That's what I paid for it a year ago in Airsofteire. Don't know what it's selling for now. As mine is secondhand (although practically new), I wouldn't be looking for what I paid for it. I'm open to offers as I don't use it. Will post up a few pics in a minute for you.

Edit: I forgot there was a red dot micro laser attached to it. It's a Swiss arms model that cost €25. I'll add this to the deal if you want to make an offer for the gun, extra mag and laser

image.jpg

• Advertisement

does look in excellent condition and it would be worth a deal if I hadn't just bought a laser sight, just like this one. and the gun is 100 and mags are 9 each currently on airsofteire so unless your willing to knock of maybe 20 from the gun it might be more worth buying new. im not in a rush to buy anything expensive right now so I can wait a while. though you see my point about price right? would you go to maybe 80 on the gun and say 9 on the mag ?

does look in excellent condition and it would be worth a deal if I hadn't just bought a laser sight, just like this one. and the gun is 100 and mags are 9 each currently on airsofteire so unless your willing to knock of maybe 20 from the gun it might be more worth buying new. im not in a rush to buy anything expensive right now so I can wait a while. though you see my point about price right? would you go to maybe 80 on the gun and say 9 on the mag ?

Hi mate
    Sorry for not getting back to you earlier as there has been a death in my family yesterday. I can sell the gun and spare mag for €90 in total bearing in mind that I'll have to travel to meet you. Sign of the times when expenditure on fuel comes into the equation :-(.

Have a think about it. Of you want to go for a new one, no problem.

ill have a good think about it , though will probly be January at earliest I could buy as too much money been spent this week.i will let you no what i decide. very sorry to hear about your family member. have you played recently?

ill have a good think about it , though will probly be January at earliest I could buy as too much money been spent this week.i will let you no what i decide. very sorry to hear about your family member. have you played recently?

No probs. I'll leave it gathering dust over the Chrimbo but might stick it up here for sale with a few other bits in January as I'll be moving house soon and want to cut down on the stuff I have to move.

hi im interested to buy the cz let me no if u can meet next week if u cant I can wait though

hi im interested to buy the cz let me no if u can meet next week if u cant I can wait though

PM sent on my CZ mate. You can have first refusal before I stick it up here for sale next week.

Advertisement