Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4ife smart stick ?

• 27-11-2013 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend this smart stick as all I see are remarks online about
    how the thing buffers all the time on Netflix?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭bulbs2010

had the same problem ,got rid of it

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Brinimartini

bulbs2010 wrote: »
    had the same problem ,got rid of it

Hi, did you replace it with anything, like a Chromecast device or anything like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭bulbs2010

no I just plug the laptop into tv to watch netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Got one as a gift a few days back.

Can you get XBMC on it? and if so how?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

James__10 wrote: »
    Got one as a gift a few days back.

Can you get XBMC on it? and if so how?

Yes you can go

Go into browser - go to xbmc.org - download android version

• Advertisement

campo wrote: »
    Yes you can go

Go into browser - go to xbmc.org - download android version

What are the best add ons available

What are the best add ons available

1channel , icefilms, mashup, navi x, 4od

But if I am honest though from what I heard I would stay away from the 4ife stick and go with a MK808B there is one on adverts for 40e ( half the price of a 4ife ) and it is twice the machine as the 4ife

Too late I got given this stick as a gift and its average at best.

I also got the 4ife keyboard it runs on batterys but I have no idea how to work it? :o There is no on/off switch on the keyboard

Too late I got given this stick as a gift and its average at best.

I also got the 4ife keyboard it runs on batterys but I have no idea how to work it? :o There is no on/off switch on the keyboard

At least it was a present :)

I was considering buying one but reviews were mixed, I much prefer my MK808b if I could only get Netlfix to work

campo wrote: »
    At least it was a present :)

I was considering buying one but reviews were mixed, I much prefer my MK808b if I could only get Netlfix to work

I have a few films on my laptop how can I go about putting them onto the 4ife smart stick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Hi guys. I see this has been posted a few times. So I decided to land this right in the middle of it.

I think the wi fi on this is brutal although I am in the middle of using ram partition to increase its capacity and add iptv

I will happily let you know how it goes in time and share my results as a new topic

Anyway if you still have yours I'm just sharing what's possible.

I'd also rec staying away from film on tv it's far to expensive for cheaper better competition offerings

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We don't drag up old threads, especially ones that were never on topic in the first place

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement