Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor in Navan

Options
  • 27-11-2013 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Guys,

Can you please recommend a good solicitor in Navan?
    I am sale agreed and have to find a good solicitor. I mean the one who will do his 'job' well without delaying or causing any problems.

And is it better to have a solicitor in the town where I buy a house or it can be based anywhere?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

kosa wrote: »
    And is it better to have a solicitor in the town where I buy a house or it can be based anywhere?
    It is better to have one that is familiar with the problems of the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 teerman

Ive used Dillon Geraghty (search in google to find the site) in the past. Its run by a young guy who doesn't mess around and should be competitive on price as he is growing his business. He knows the town well also and will generally tell it like it is if there are problems.

Advertisement