Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better Outlook Search?

Options
  • 27-11-2013 10:16am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

In work I use Outlook 2007 and I find the standard search rubbish. I look in my inbox and see a company name ABC littered throughout my inbox in the subject and body, but I search for ABC and only a fraction comes up.

Ideally I’d like a very simple separate window that will do a thorough search of my inbox. Does anyone know anything like this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Tullogher

Zascar wrote: »
    In work I use Outlook 2007 and I find the standard search rubbish. I look in my inbox and see a company name ABC littered throughout my inbox in the subject and body, but I search for ABC and only a fraction comes up.

Ideally I’d like a very simple separate window that will do a thorough search of my inbox. Does anyone know anything like this?
    Thanks

Make sure that the search index is not corrupt.

Yoy could reset it if it is.

No better search facility than outlook itself

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks I think that's the case. I'm searching for stuff I can see in front of my and its not finding it.

That link does not seem to do it for me - any ideas how to do this on windows 7?

Advertisement