Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot add my Eircom account to My Eircom

Options
  • 27-11-2013 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi There,

I have had an ongoing issue with my eircom account for many months and after many issues and account type changes it has been removed from my eircom login

When I try and add it again it says it's already registered

Any suggestions???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

sgranville wrote: »
    Hi There,

I have had an ongoing issue with my eircom account for many months and after many issues and account type changes it has been removed from my eircom login

When I try and add it again it says it's already registered

Any suggestions???
    Hi sgranville

Can you PM the eircom account number and e-mail address you are using to log in and I can run a few checks for you.

Thanks, Mark 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sgranville

Hi sgranville

Can you PM the eircom account number and e-mail address you are using to log in and I can run a few checks for you.

Thanks, Mark 

Pm sent a while ago, any updates

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

I'm in the same boat , waiting on an update too ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi sgranville

Thanks, Mark 

Hi sgranville

Apologies, I checked the account number. Can I ask have you tried re-registering - http://bit.ly/1cQHI8Y Do you get the same message?

Mark 

Advertisement