Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Question

Options
  • 27-11-2013 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I moved to an apartment recently, according to the eircom site i can get efibre. 

The apartment has never had a phone line before, and i'm wondering if the 'free connection' will cover this? Or will additional charges apply?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Pacifico wrote: »
    Hi,

I moved to an apartment recently, according to the eircom site i can get efibre. 

The apartment has never had a phone line before, and i'm wondering if the 'free connection' will cover this? Or will additional charges apply?

Thanks
    Hi Pacifico

I know the efibre map can be a little misleading

Which is why they do request a telephone number

Our interactive map shows the areas where the eFibre rollout is planned. To see if eFibre is coming to your area click on a shaded area below. Or click here to check if your home is already enabled for eFibre.

If you want to PM the address we can the apartment complex to see if it enabled or planned for efibre.

Mark

Advertisement