Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on new order/ new customer

Options
  • 27-11-2013 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I've pm'd a couple of the people listed on the right with order number for eFibre but I possibly should have put it here first. I cannot get through on the phone. I'm a new customer and have just moved into a new house where previous owners had Eircom. I have a dial tone, I can't ring out yet. All I received was an order number via email. Full details on pm to Alan and Mark.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Colin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi folks,

I've pm'd a couple of the people listed on the right with order number for eFibre but I possibly should have put it here first.  I cannot get through on the phone.  I'm a new customer and have just moved into a new house where previous owners had Eircom.  I have a dial tone, I can't ring out yet.  All I received was an order number via email.  Full details on pm to Alan and Mark.

Colin
    Hi Colin

I saw your PMs, sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Let us know how the call goes.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭TorresLegend

Hi folks,

I've pm'd a couple of the people listed on the right with order number for eFibre but I possibly should have put it here first.  I cannot get through on the phone.  I'm a new customer and have just moved into a new house where previous owners had Eircom.  I have a dial tone, I can't ring out yet.  All I received was an order number via email.  Full details on pm to Alan and Mark.

Colin
    Hi Colin

I saw your PMs, sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Let us know how the call goes.

Mark
    Thanks Mark.  Called the number and the third person I spoke to has emailed the Fibre team to request an installation date.  I was told to call back tomorrow evening if I don't hear anything back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi folks,

Colin
    Hi Colin

Mark
    Thanks Mark.  Called the number and the third person I spoke to has emailed the Fibre team to request an installation date.  I was told to call back tomorrow evening if I don't hear anything back.
    Hi TorresLegend

I will check the order tomorrow and get back to you.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I haven't heard anything.  Can you take a look.  Dropping you a pm too with some more detail.

thanks!

Just had a call, soonest installation date 4th December, it's not ideal but at least its on the way!

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Just had a call, soonest installation date 4th December, it's not ideal but at least its on the way!

Thanks!
    Hi TorresLegend

I'm glad you have an installation date, apologies for the inconvenience incurred with this order.

Al

Thanks!
    Hi TorresLegend

I'm glad you have an installation date, apologies for the inconvenience incurred with this order.

Al
    Ok so still no Fibre.  Just got off the phone with Eircom.  The lady could not understand my issue.  I'm dropping a pm to ye in the hope someone can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Thanks!
    Hi TorresLegend

Al
    Ok so still no Fibre.  Just got off the phone with Eircom.  The lady could not understand my issue.  I'm dropping a pm to ye in the hope someone can help.

Ok no problem. I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

And we are finally online!  Thanks to the folks on here for their help.  Can you check one more thing for me please?  I signed up for the eFibre unlimited package but I've nothing to confirm that I am on this package.  Can you let me know please?

Thanks!

And we are finally online!  Thanks to the folks on here for their help.  Can you check one more thing for me please?  I signed up for the eFibre unlimited package but I've nothing to confirm that I am on this package.  Can you let me know please?

Thanks!

That's great to hear, I'm glad you are up and running.

I can confirm you are on the eFibre unlimited package and off-peak calls.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement

Thanks!

Thanks

Tracey
    Thank you!

Thanks!

Thanks

Tracey
    Thank you!

No problem at all.

Tracey

Thanks

Tracey

Hi folks,

Got my first bill. I am not on the unlimited package as stated above and have been charged for usage outside my 30GB allowance. Can you have this fixed up please?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks

Tracey

Hi folks,

Got my first bill.  I am not on the unlimited package as stated above and have been charged for usage outside my 30GB allowance. Can you have this fixed up please?

Thanks!
    Hi TorresLegend

I'm very sorry to hear this, I can understand this can be frustrating however the best advice we can offer is to contact the efibre team on free phone 1800503303 to have this changed and excess charge credited in full

Thanks

Al

Advertisement