Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan approval

Options
  • 27-11-2013 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I have applied for a personal loan of 5k in my branch. We have struggled this month as our kids were sick actually the youngest ended up in hospital. So this month one dd went unpaid. Will this directly affect our application?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi mrsmurphy06

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to hear of your children have been unwell.

It will be best to speak with the Advisor in branch processing your loan application. They can take a note of your recent situation and assist with your concerns.

Contact details for your branch can be found here

We do hope your children are feeling better.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mrsmurph06

Hi mrsmurphy06

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to hear of your children have been unwell.

It will be best to speak with the Advisor in branch processing your loan application. They can take a note of your recent situation and assist with your concerns.

Contact details for your branch can be found here

We do hope your children are feeling better.

Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison

I have been speaking to the loan officer there yesterday and she is waiting. I applied for the loan on fri and it says that approval should be between 24 and 48 hrs. We both are long standing customers of BOI and have had previous car loans with yourselvses. I am very worried that this months dd's will make the underwriters refuse the loan. I need an answer asap as I may have to go elsewhere for the loan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi mrsmurphy06

I can fully understand your need for a decision on your loan application. It can be a frustrating time for you.

As we have no access to account details or lending applications here, it is not possible for us to assist you as much as we would like to.

As soon as your branch have a decision they will contact you. If you wish, you can certainly contact the Advisor in branch to raise your concerns.

I do hope they make contact soon with you.

Thanks
    Alison

Hi mrsmurphy06

I can fully understand your need for a decision on your loan application. It can be a frustrating time for you.

As we have no access to account details or lending applications here, it is not possible for us to assist you as much as we would like to.

As soon as your branch have a decision they will contact you. If you wish, you can certainly contact the Advisor in branch to raise your concerns.

I do hope they make contact soon with you.

Thanks
    Alison
    Alison  I still havent heard anything at all from the branch and i left two messages with them yesterday

i still haven't heard anything from the branch since tuesday and i have left 2 messages yesterday for them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi mrsmurph06,

We believe you have also been in touch via Twitter. As Alison mentioned above, we do not have access to lending decisions or customer's account details via our social media channels. 

In this instance, you will need to contact a Customer Advisor in your branch. The Advisors in our branches are specifically qualified to assist with financial applications that are suitable to your own specific requirements. 

Thanks
    Tara 

Advertisement