Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking Good Guy Website - anyone used this website?

• 27-11-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has used the Looking Good Guy website? They are based in Belfast and sell the dermalogica brand. Purchased from them earlier in the year and had to wait a long time for delivery of my items - emailed them and they apologised stating that they were experiencing delays which I accepted as one of those things.

I placed quite a substantial order with them over 3 weeks ago (some items as Christmas presents along with a moisturiser that I was running out of) and am still waiting for delivery from Belfast!! Everytime I email them all I get is an apology stating that they are experiencing technical difficulties but no answer as to when I will receive my order!! No real explanation :mad: They have now told me that it will take 30 days to issue a refund to me if I want to cancel my order which leaves me well and truly out of pocket because I will have to order elsewhere :mad:

Has anyone else dealt with this company ?? Can I report this to my credit card provider to see if they can get my money back for me as I don't understand why it will take 30 days for a refund! Thanks in advance for any replies...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Soooky

Anyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Soooky

Just in case anyone is interested - received my order from this Belfast based company today after waiting 5 weeks! Won't be using them again that's for sure :rolleyes:

Advertisement