Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 online

Options
  • 27-11-2013 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi, I am just wondering when will 365 online be updated so a person can access their ICS Deposit account and transfer funds into their current account.

At the moment I have to take time off work head into the branch withdraw funds from my savings account and then lodge it to my current acount.

You can only see the balance of your Savings account online, no other options.

It seems crazy that this facility is not available to do online??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi gud,

Thanks for your post.

As an ICS Deposit Account is a branch managed savings account, it is not possible to transfer funds from this type of account using 365 Online. Requests to withdraw funds from an ICS Deposit account can only be facilitated through your branch.

Should you wish to discuss this further, please contact the Savings Advisor in your account holding branch, details can be found here.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gud

Hi gud,

Thanks for your post.

As an ICS Deposit Account is a branch managed savings account, it is not possible to transfer funds from this type of account using 365 Online. Requests to withdraw funds from an ICS Deposit account can only be facilitated through your branch.

Should you wish to discuss this further, please contact the Savings Advisor in your account holding branch, details can be found here.

Thanks,
    Paula C
    Is there any other type of savings account available to BOI customers that I can register for and transfer funds online???

other banks offer this service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi gud,

To discuss alternatively savings options that may suit your needs better, please contact the Savings Advisor in your account holding branch. They will be happy to advise on what type of account will be most suitable for you and assist you in setting this up.

Please see here for details on the different types of savings accounts currently available which will give you an insite into the features and benefits associated with them.

I hope this helps, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist with anything else.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gud

I think BOI Representatives should educate themselves on amendments. I asked the question in NOV 2013 when 365 customers could access savings accounts online to transfer money. Told quite frankly in can't be done... low and behold here we are less than 3 months later  365 online customers can access their savings. No point being on a public forum if you are not giving correct information when asked questions. surely this has been in the pipeline for alot longer than 3 months. My reason for typing the first post was from information i got from my branch confirming this was gonna happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi gud[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We can assure you at the time of your initial query, the information you received from a representative was correct. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We do offer the most recent information available to us at the time and pass this onto our customers.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]It was not possible for us to foresee this would be possible online some months later. As per our charter here it will advise information provided is subject to change.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement