Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forged signature

Options
  • 27-11-2013 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I received some legal documents from the land registry. On them were 3 forged signitures. They were bank related. One was accepting the loan terms. One was agreeing to a lien on my house and the last was agreeing to the property management companies rules. The signiture allowing the lien on my house was in 2007 at a time when I lived in the United States. The last 2 were 2012 and most certainly didn't meet a Solicator then.
    What action should I take on this and how strong is the lien on my house.
    Hope someone can help.
    Dj

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

seems pretty straightforward to me if somebody has forged your signature (you seem to be indicating your solicitor)

1) call the gardai

2) contact the law society and inform them of the same and the fact you have made a criminal complaint in relation to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Have you any idea who did this? Contact the Gardaí straight away and then get a solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Just a reminder that legal advice cannot be sought or given on the forum.

Morri

OP as already advised contact the Gardai, the law society if it involves a solicitor and seek legal advice from a professional.

Advertisement