Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing order details

Options
  • 27-11-2013 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

hi Eircom Reps

I pay monthly be DD and am happy with this, however i used to also pay by a weekly standing order so to keep to bills handy, I recently changed banks and never trasfered the standing order over can you please let me kow what the sort code and account number is in order to set this back up  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ultwen wrote: »
    hi Eircom Reps

I pay monthly be DD and am happy with this, however i used to also pay by a weekly standing order so to keep to bills handy, I recently changed banks and never trasfered the standing order over can you please let me kow what the sort code and account number is in order to set this back up  
    Hi ultwen

How did you pay the weekly standing order? Was that taken as set sum every week through your bank or payed by another method?

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

hi Eircom Reps

I pay monthly be DD and am happy with this, however i used to also pay by a weekly standing order so to keep to bills handy, I recently changed banks and never trasfered the standing order over can you please let me kow what the sort code and account number is in order to set this back up
    Hi ultwen

How did you pay the weekly standing order? Was that taken as set sum every week through your bank or payed by another method?

Mark

It was a fixed sum of 12.50 euro a week bank standing order. so when the bill came it was pretty much paid off so the DD looked for the remaining balance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hi Eircom Reps

I pay monthly be DD and am happy with this, however i used to also pay by a weekly standing order so to keep to bills handy, I recently changed banks and never trasfered the standing order over can you please let me kow what the sort code and account number is in order to set this back up  
    Hi ultwen

Mark

It was a fixed sum of 12.50 euro a week bank standing order. so when the bill came it was pretty much paid off so the DD looked for the remaining balance
    Hi ultwen

Can you PM the eircom account number and I can look into this with or direct debit team.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Mark

Not to worry I got the details off one of customer care last night

All sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mark

Not to worry I got the details off one of  customer care  last night

All sorted
    Thanks ultwen

Have a nice day