Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get UD Naked 1 palette?

• 27-11-2013 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Boyfriend is looking to pick up an Urban Decay naked 1 palette for his sister for Xmas.

We've checked Debenhams.ie, debenhams.com, house of fraser, beauty bay, feel unique, look fantastic, cheap smells etc and cannot find it anywhere, all we can find it naked 2.

Not sure if either of us will be in Dublin before Xmas either, so we need to buy either online or over the phone.

Would appreciate any help :)

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I got mine recently in house of Fraser in dundrum, they had both 1 and 2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

I would check ioffer.com and ebay.co.uk for the naked 1,i love naked 1 myself they have all the right shades,neutrals and smokey,which is what i need really for the basics for doing up my eyes..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I would check ioffer.com and ebay.co.uk for the naked 1,i love naked 1 myself they have all the right shades,neutrals and smokey,which is what i need really for the basics for doing up my eyes..

I would be very scared of getting a fake, especially on ioffer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

It's currently in stock on beautybay.com

I've used them before and never had an issue, delivery is a little slow though but I think there was a thread on here a while ago about people having problems with them.

I would be very scared of getting a fake, especially on ioffer.

Ioffer is full of chinese fakes i admit,but ebay is not too bad as long as you dont go getting it from bulgaria china and other such places you are grand, if you get it from a reasonable seller from the uk with a good feedback score,can see some clear pictures of the item you are getting, its not too bad..and you can always go to another seller if you think the seller you are about to buy off is dodgy..

Ive bought a lot of stuff off ebay over the years and the only dodgey stuff i got was from sellers registered in china,so you will know straight off who to get it from..

If you get it from american sellers,irish sellers or uk sellers you should be fine..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

I second Beautybay - ive used them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Ioffer is full of chinese fakes i admit,but ebay is not too bad as long as you dont go getting it from bulgaria china and other such places you are grand, if you get it from a reasonable seller from the uk with a good feedback score,can see some clear pictures of the item you are getting, its not too bad..and you can always go to another seller if you think the seller you are about to buy off is dodgy..

Ive bought a lot of stuff off ebay over the years and the only dodgey stuff i got was from sellers registered in china,so you will know straight off who to get it from..

If you get it from american sellers,irish sellers or uk sellers you should be fine..

Personally, I'd avoid it all together. It's not worth the risk and hassle of possibly getting a fake. Just go straight to a legit retailer and you won't have to worry about it at the end of the day.

Yeah it can be a bit of a minefield on ioffer but ebay is grand for the most part but you are right you never know..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Plenty in Debenhams Henry Street today

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FitznBitz

Naked Palette is currently in stock and on sale on the Debenhams website >HERE<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

Out of stock.........

Advertisement