Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwanted (digital copy) fifa 14

• 27-11-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I presume most people who preordered a xbox one got a free digital download of fifa.....can you trade this in for a game like ryse or dead rising 3?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

LiamLad wrote: »
    I presume most people who preordered a xbox one got a free digital download of fifa.....can you trade this in for a game like ryse or dead rising 3?

Nope. Best best is go to adverts.ie and see what is offered to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

LiamLad wrote: »

Did you downloaded it and played it in your console?

IMO If you have then I dont think you can sell it anymore. I doubt any shop will swap this game for another one, you might be better of selling it or swapping it for another game in adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 37 LiamLad

oh ya i havent played it/downloaded it but ya ill try adverts or just selling it to a friend

Advertisement