Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards keep logging out, help please!!!!!

Options
  • 27-11-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭

Every time I go to boards I have to log in. This has only started in the last week, but is driving me crazy. Even if I leave boards out for 5 mins when I go back I have to log in again. I have cleared all cookies and started from as new again. I hit the remember me button on the log in page. Any advise please, using an iPhone 4.

Mods, not sure if this is the right place to ask this, please move if not. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Every time I go to boards I have to log in. This has only started in the last week, but is driving me crazy. Even if I leave boards out for 5 mins when I go back I have to log in again. I have cleared all cookies and started from as new again. I hit the remember me button on the log in page. Any advise please, using an iPhone 4.

Mods, not sure if this is the right place to ask this, please move if not. Thanks.

Your browser is probably clearing cookies when you close it, or you installed some "privacy" tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Your browser is probably clearing cookies when you close it, or you installed some "privacy" tool.

Hi, how do I check browser if it is? All I have done recently is install apple update,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Hi, can anyone help me here please. All other log in programmes are open it's only boards.ie that keeps logging me out. It's really frustrating now. I have deleted boards, re installed it, clicked remember me etc. it's only boards that is not being remembered. Thanks for any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Same story here for the longest of time. Any resolution?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

I use gmail tolog into boards and i'm logged out every 5 min. Is there any solution?

• Advertisement
Advertisement