Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting iPhone to interactive whiteboard

Options
  • 27-11-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

If this is in the wrong place apologies mods! I want to show part of a program from the bbc player on my iPhone to children in my class on an interactive whiteboard. Anyone know if this can be done? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

You can buy a lead to connect apple devices to the whiteboard -VGA cable. I got mine from Tesco for €16. Works a treat. Will connect to the TV also!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mackes

That's brilliant that its so simple. Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly!
    Daisy 55 wrote: »
    You can buy a lead to connect apple devices to the whiteboard -VGA cable. I got mine from Tesco for €16. Works a treat. Will connect to the TV also!

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

You're welcome! You should be able to use the camera for demonstrations. I do for Science classes. I use the camera to show pictures and diagrams too.

Advertisement