Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad/tablet rental

• 27-11-2013 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Folks,

First time post to boards, but a long time viewer!

I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I'm looking to rent a number of iPads preferably but also open to other tablet devices.

The amount which I need could vary from 30 - 80 devices and the time period I would need them for would be for 4 weeks next July.

I did a few searches and see that there is a few companies out there but wondered if anyone here could perhaps provide a recommendation or even any further advice?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭whippet

edusound9 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

First time post to boards, but a long time viewer!

I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I'm looking to rent a number of iPads preferably but also open to other tablet devices.

The amount which I need could vary from 30 - 80 devices and the time period I would need them for would be for 4 weeks next July.

I did a few searches and see that there is a few companies out there but wondered if anyone here could perhaps provide a recommendation or even any further advice?

Thank you!

If you did find anyone who would have 30-80 for rental for 4 weeks they cost to rent would probably exceed the cost to buy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

My company rented about 150 laptops off a company called PFH about 6 months ago. They allows us have a custom built image on the computer so the service they provided was good enough. Mind you it was expensive enough. Give them a call and see what they can do.

Advertisement