Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best landline deal

Options
  • 27-11-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,

I am reviewing the ericom package for my mother and she is currently paying on average almost €73 every two months. This seems a little high especially as the social welfare allowance for OAP's has been done away with by our lovely ppl in Leinster House. Are there better deals available for use mostly to mobile phones during weekdays? Is it possible to have a 'friends list' whereby calls would be cheaper or free to particualr numbers at any time, such as family?

Kind regards,
    George

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ppn wrote: »
    Hi,

I am reviewing the ericom package for my mother and she is currently paying on average almost €73 every two months. This seems a little high especially as the social welfare allowance for OAP's has been done away with by our lovely ppl in Leinster House. Are there better deals available for use mostly to mobile phones during weekdays? Is it possible to have a 'friends list' whereby calls would be cheaper or free to particualr numbers at any time, such as family?

Kind regards,
    George

Hi ppn

It's very unfortunate the telephone allowance has been removed however there are packages designed for customers affected by this. For details on this please contact our cancellations and save team on free phone 1901 and after entering your landline number please chose option 4 then 3 when prompted.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

My mother is in a similar position, What kind of packages are we talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

bluesfan wrote: »
    My mother is in a similar position, What kind of packages are we talking about?

Hi bluesfan,

I'm sorry to hear this.

I'm afraid the packages vary and are different according to each customer's needs. The best channel to contact is our retention team on free phone number 1901 (landline number, option 4 then 3) We have no disclose of these package from our channel here unfortunately.
    They'll be able to explore all your options with you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement