Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre installation mess up

Options
  • 27-11-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hey,

Was due to have efibre installed on Monday 25/11. The engineer arrived and was shocked to find that we hadn't been sent a modem by eircom, he then left as he didn't have one. 

We called eircom straight away who said the engineer should have had the modem. The rep we spoke to assured us that she would call the installation company and have it resolved ASAP. She also said she would call us back the next day (2 days ago) to check everythng had been sorted. 

So far we have heard nothing and are none the wiser as to when our upgrade will be sorted. Any help you could give would be much appreciated!,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 shifty89

Welcome to the hell that is eircom efibre.  We have been waiting 55 days due to a mistake by eircom.  I hope you dont end up with the same wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

I'm about 7 weeks into an installation mess up. take a deep breath, you could be beating your head against a brick wall for a while!

Prepare to be "escalated" - you will hear that word many many times. It doesn't actually mean anything, but it will be said everytime you ring eircom!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MedHead

Anything from Eircom reps on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

MedHead wrote: »
    Hi MedHead

Can you PM me with the name the order was placed under please and full address and we will look into that for you.

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi MedHead

Can you PM me with the name the order was placed under please and full address and we will look into that for you.

Mark

Hi MedHead,

I've had confirmation that a [font=Calibri", "sans-serif]technician [/font]will be out with you on the 12/12 PM. He'll connect you and you'll be up and running soon.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MedHead

Hi MedHead,

I've had confirmation that a [font=Calibri", "sans-serif]technician [/font]will be out with you on the 12/12 PM. He'll connect you and you'll be up and running soon.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks a million!! Much appreciated! Looking forward to having it all set up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi MedHead,

I've had confirmation that a technician will be out with you on the 12/12 PM. He'll connect you and you'll be up and running soon.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks a million!! Much appreciated! Looking forward to having it all set up!

No problem at all. Glad to hear it :-)

Tracey

Advertisement