Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical CDM

Options
  • 27-11-2013 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭

I completed the electrical CDM course in fas and was wondering has anybody else done it and received their national craft cert? If so how Long did it take? I've been waiting 5 months and fas aren't much help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Fetac only meet twice a year to approve certifications. The second meeting is around this time of year so I'd say you won't be waiting much longer.

Fetac are who you should be contacting though,not FAS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Cogsy88

Thanks man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Dont know if it helps but i qualified in october 2012.
    Only last tuesday did i get my cert and card and that was through an event organized by solas (fas new name) that was in city hall in Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Cogsy88

Over a year!! Must be a backlog. Cheers for your input, I was just curious to see how long other people were waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Cogsy88 wrote: »
    Over a year!! Must be a backlog. Cheers for your input, I was just curious to see how long other people were waiting.

I would ring them up i am sure they can post it out ,all the lads i know said they needed it quick as they were offered a job and needed the certificate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

crasy dash wrote: »
    I would ring them up i am sure they can post it out ,all the lads i know said they needed it quick as they were offered a job and needed the certificate

Yeah,they should be ringing you giving you the choice,wait for the awards ceremony at the end of the year or have your cert posted out to you.If they haven't I'd be ringing them. I qualified in a February so I wasn't waiting till the November for the ceremony so they posted my Cert out.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

I just received mine last week from last October so only 4 months wait for me. O just asked. For it to be posted to me and it did

Advertisement