Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gsm unit

Options
  • 27-11-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hi,I came across this gsm unit last week connected to a gate control panel, I need to reprogramme the unit with a new sim card but cannot find a manual online ,Ive also contacted telit to no avail. Does anyone recognize this particular gsm unit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Is there CPU on the bottom board, or is that just the connectors/relays/LEDs?

Telit really just make the gsm modem, someone has probably programmed it with a python script. If you connect with a serial cable you should be able to communicate with it. Theres some special terminal program's that will allow you to read/write the scripts from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Gate Automation

yep, unit sold by suirway automation http://www.suirwayautomation.com/ Week unit, after one year most which i fit stop working. I should have somewhere paper manual for that, i hope because last time was fitted by me approx 6 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

Thanks people, great help

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

yep, unit sold by suirway automation http://www.suirwayautomation.com/ Week unit, after one year most which i fit stop working. I should have somewhere paper manual for that, i hope because last time was fitted by me approx 6 years ago.

Hi I've been on to suirway a few times on the phone with regards to a manual, they haven't been much help, would you have a manual Gate Automation by any chance?

i try find on evening

• Advertisement

Unfortunately, no luck, i don't have any idea where it can be, probably i will find when i don't need.

Advertisement