Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 15 Reports

Options
  • 27-11-2013 11:24pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Cards @ Titans

Titans get a quick score after the cards punt
    Cards get a FG and then 2 big sacks force a punt but Wilson creates a turnover with a big hit
    Wright TD, Hunter TD.. shocking cards TD!

Another cards TD and then a Hunter TD, Hunter TD after some serious scrambling by Locker, Hunter TD after more scrambling

80yard screen pass to Mendenhall, TD by Mooney by FB and thats game

23- 49 Titans

This was an oddgame, at times both o-lines went missing the the 3 sacks that locker took must have put me back at least 40 yards

Locker passed 44 times,23 completions with 14 dropped passes and Hunter having 8 of those and all bar 1 came with no one near him but he did get 174 yards off 12 catches and 4 TDs, Johnson had 149 yards from 12 carries and a TD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Texans beat the Colts 49-42 i think, and clinch the AFC South i would imagine.

This game had it all, 3 ko returns, 6 interceptions, a pick 6, great run plays, great pass plays (not by me)

Probably the play that settled it was just before half time, Colts leading 14-7 with 12secs to go and for some crazy reason decide to throw to DHB but instead it goes towards Hilton and goes for a pick 6, and we were chasing it after that.

Great game Giff and best of luck in the play offs, Colts meanwhile will think of what might have been and get ready for a pasting from the Chiefs in week 17.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens beat the CPU Lions 38-35

Ray Rice with 4 TD's. My pass defence is horrendous, gotta work on that

Still learning the game, I love the pancake blocks when you run a screen and your lineman destroys some poor defensive back!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

It's ok mike everyone's pass D is useless!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

The Vikings beat the Eagles 52-35 (I think) with the game essentially decided around the half time break.

A turnover and a late first half field goal gave the Vikings a 10 point lead at half time and they scored on the first possesion of the second half to make it a 17 point game and leave the Eagles chasing the game the entire second half.

This should secure the Vikings a playoff spot which is a much better than expected result in the coach's first year with the team with pre season doubts about the defence and the QB being overcome week to week.

Jim Moonbeam was quoted as saying "The defence has been good in a lot of respects, we've given up a ton of yards but we've also got a lot of turnovers and taken some strong leads that resulted in shell, drop back defences that were intended to bend not break. Christian Ponder has earned the Pondernator nickname and I think he'll get to 4k yards and the 40 TDs in the next two games which will be a huge achievement for the team and him. Peterson has been ok too..............."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

49ers beat Buccs on the road 48-24 ( I think? ) to move to 9-6 and keep the winning run going!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nicely done Carroller after a bad start to the season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

49-28. Took me too long to try and shut down your option attack. The ints I gave up really left me chasing the game.

Playing the cpu has left me soft for the human games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Seahawks 27
    Giants 7

The interceptions here truly killed it for Dave, long drives only to get intercepted in the Redzone like 5 times.
    Lynch broke out a few big runs (180 yards), but Dave completely shut down Wilson on the option (5 runs for -9!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Packers were well and truly beaten up by the cowboys. Best user D ive faced. My SB tip.

Advertisement